These 20-page calligraphy workbooks are a resource for calligraphy beginners who want to improve their skills quickly with a structured approach. You will learn how to write the individual styles you know from the free worksheets. Style 1 & 2 are the first ones to be available, the rest will follow soon.
Get the workbooks here.
Each workbook contains:
- everything you need to start writing pointed pen calligraphy
- an introduction to the tools and techniques needed for modern calligraphy
- detailed practice worksheets featuring warm up strokes
- complete lower and upper case alphabet plus numbers & symbols for one particular style
- letter connection practice
- a resources guide and tips on how to practice
- 20 pages full of instructions and tips ready to print out
This workbook is a great resource for those who are just starting out and need a structured approach for calligraphic practice. You’ll get more guidance than in the free worksheets at a very moderate price ($5 for a 20 page workbook), and more importantly a lot of instructions and a step-by-step-process for learning one beautiful style of calligraphy.
The workbooks are also perfect for those who are not yet ready to invest in my online course, or simply want to see if they like my style of teaching.
All you need to get started is a few tools and materials for this as described in my post about the modern calligraphy starter kit, and of course the workbooks.
You can get the workbooks for style 1 and style two here:
Style 1 – click here to get it
This is a classic rounded style.
Style 2 – click here to get it
This is a bit more dramatic, modern style.
If you want to check out the look of the letterforms first, feel free to do that. My free worksheets are available here, and the styles in the workbooks are exactly the same ones as in the worksheets.
I hope these workbooks will prove be a helpful resource for you! Also, I’m wishing everyone a calm and peaceful holiday season and a good start into the new year. See you then!